- WinCo is this magical grocery store where a loaf of bread is a mere 78 cents. I kid you not. 78 cents.
- I enjoyed the cool weather despite my lack of cool weather clothes. I had a hard time realizing that a long sleeved shirt and a hoodie wouldn’t be enough to keep me warm. So I bought a pair of Ugg boots.
I don’t think I would have ever been compelled enough to buy them in Southern California, but it was something about the Northwest that made my feet want to be snuggled up in a pair of grey Ugg boots.
(please don’t pay any attention the the crap on the floor, I was at Nordstrom during a sale. And my man hands? Shit, I didn’t know that I had such manly hands until this very minute):
- My cousin Jil introduced me to this fabulous invention called a Neti Pot. You pour a saline solution into one of your nose holes, and the solution mixed with boogers and goop come out the other nose hole. How cool is that? I’m getting one today.
- Jil dragged me all over the place, much to my enjoyment. One of our stops was a fancy book party at a gorgeous house with filet migon on a stick! I love me some meat on a stick! The book was Twilight, and although I didn’t read it, that didn’t matter, because we were all going to watch the movie after we filled our bellies with coconut shrimp and cocktails with floating cranberries. I never heard of the book or the movie, but I’m down for whatever. Then I heard it was about vampires, and my open-minded attitude quickly shifted to that of a snotty brat. I don’t want to see a movie about vampires! WTF? Really ladies, Vampires? But after 21 minutes of watching the movie I was hooked. I want to break me off a piece of that Edward Cullen.
- I managed to not kill my mother, and I’d say that equals a pretty successful trip.
go here for more seattle photos