March 16, 2009
A letter to my loyal throng of readers:
I’m sad to report that for the following week, I will not be updating my blog. But don’t despair because I’ve composed a list of things that you can do instead, that take up exactly the same amount of time and brain space as reading my blog:
- you can do the maze on the back of your Coco Puffs box
- you can apply 13 coats of chapstick
- you can read a Marmaduke comic
- you can giggle at the word throng because it looks and sounds like thong. Hee hee -thong.
- or, you can play MASH with your bestie
The reason for my week long hiatus? I’m studying for a huge test that is so monumentally stressful that all my hair is falling out and my toe nails are beginning to lactate. But after I pick up the pieces, pass my test, celebrate with 16 beers, and drunk dial your mom, I’ll be back, and ready fill your head with nonsense, and fig jelly.
Wish me LUCK!!